Computer room monitoring system pressure sensor
Generally, large and medium-sized enterprises have a large number of people who need to work, frequent internal data exchange, and more office equipment.
Therefore, an independent computer room is usually built to support the normal operation of enterprise office equipment.There are generally a variety of power supplies, wiring, servers, air conditioners and other equipment in the computer room.There are many safety matters that need to be paid attention to in the computer room
1. Fire safety: fire protection.Equipped with fire extinguishers, fire hydrants, fire hydrants, etc., installed fire doors, and the decoration materials should have flame retardant properties.Built with fire exits, escape route instructions, and fire alarm equipment.
2. Anti-theft security: install infrared and microwave anti-theft sensors, monitoring equipment, and lock the chassis and other equipment to prevent parts from being stolen.
3. Electrical protection: Equipped with leakage protection to prevent personnel from electric shock. Equipped with lightning protection facilities to prevent lightning damage to computers and personnel.
In order to ensure the safety of the computer room and the stable operation of various office equipment, monitor and manage the equipment in the computer room and ensure the core business, the computer room will have a power environment monitoring system for the computer room. It mainly includes the following four aspects:
1. Power system monitoring includes: intelligent electricity meter, power distribution switch, UPS, generator, battery, precision power distribution cabinet, ATS, lightning protection, etc.
2. Environmental system monitoring includes: temperature and humidity, precision air conditioner, ordinary air conditioner, water leakage, fresh air fan, harmful gas concentration, dust concentration, etc.
3. Security system monitoring includes: video CCTV system, access control system, infrared anti-theft, fire protection system, etc.
Fourth, IT network equipment monitoring includes: operating systems, firewalls, switches, routers, servers, etc.
As mentioned earlier, there is a sensor in the monitoring system of the computer room. There are many types of sensors. Here is a separate introduction to the lower pressure sensor.
Pressure sensor is one of the most commonly used sensors in industrial practice, and it is widely used in various industrial automatic control environments.It is generally used to measure the differential pressure of an object.The purpose of pressure sensors installed in the machine room is usually for fire protection. is an essential role in the fire protection system，Some people may ask, isn't the temperature sensor responsible for fire prevention in the computer room? That's right, it's enough to have a temperature sensor in the fireproof room.The pressure sensor here is mainly used for fire prevention outside the machine room. The fire prevention outside the pressure sensor room is mainly achieved by controlling the air supply system of the machine room.
The pressure sensor is actually a differential pressure sensor，Usually, the pressure difference between two spaces (such as the stairwell and the engine room, between the engine room and the aisle) is measured to link the opening and closing of the electric bypass valve (pressure relief valve) at the outlet of the fan to ensure the residual pressure value in the space, such as 50Pa in the stairwell, 25Pa in the computer room or 40Pa in the stairwell, 30Pa in the computer room.
Usually, there will be a range of residual difference between the spaces in the building. When a fire occurs outside the computer room and thick smoke is billowing, the air pressure value of each space in the building will change. When the residual difference is exceeded, the air is supplied. The system will start.By controlling the speed and direction of the air flow between the buildings, the direction of the smoke flow is guided so as to provide an escape channel for people. Not to be killed by smoke.
Pressure sensors in computer room monitoring systems are different from those used in industrial applications.The pressure sensor here needs to form a system with the machine room and air supply.Except that the pressure sensor control cabinet needs to be installed in the machine room. Air pressure probes need to be installed in every space outside the equipment room. Detect the air pressure of each space at any time. The detected data is transmitted to the computer room master control computer equipment in the form of RS485 signal.
In order to determine the number and specific installation position of the pressure sensor, it is necessary to consider each inflatable section of the inflatable net.
(1) The pressure sensor must be installed along the cable, preferably at the cable joint.
(2) No less than 4 pressure sensors are installed on each cable, and the two pressure sensors close to the telephone office should not be separated by more than 200m.
(3) Install one at the beginning and end of each cable.
(4) One branch point of each cable should be installed. If the two branch points are close to each other (less than 100 m), only one can be installed.
(5) A sensor should be installed where the cable laying method (overhead, underground) is changed
6) For unbranched cables, the installation distance of the pressure sensor should not be less than 500m due to the consistent cable program of the base line, and the total number of pressure sensors should not be less than 4.
(7) In order to facilitate the determination of the fault point of the pressure sensor, in addition to installing the pressure sensor at the starting point, another one should be installed 150~200m away from the starting point. Of course, in the design, economic and technical factors must be considered. In place of the pressure sensor, it should not be installed.