gas wall-hung boilers common faults
In winter, especially at night, if the gas wall-hung boiler at home fails, it can be said to be caught off guard.Because the temperature is the lowest at night, other systems in the house may be frozen, and even the wall-hung boiler cannot escape disaster.So learning some simple common sense can help solve practical problems.
1. Water pressure failure.When the wall-hung boiler shows that the fault is water pressure fault, first check whether the water pressure gauge is insufficient. If it is insufficient, make up water to solve it;Next, take out the manual and check if the water pressure switch is faulty.You can connect the two power cords of the water pressure switch to see if the fault is clear. If it is, it means that the water pressure switch is faulty. Replace the accessories to solve it;Finally, consider the failure of the controller.
2. The ignition fails,When the wall-hung boiler does not ignite, it depends on whether there is no natural gas or the valve is closed;Maybe there is no gas or the valve is closed.Ignition is related to natural gas, ignition needle, and burning air.Check whether the ignition needle has a deviation in the ignition position or the electrode of the ignition needle is leaking, causing the spark to fail to ignite;Next, check the pressure of natural gas,The pressure of natural gas is very critical. Too much is not good, too small is not good; also check whether there is a short circuit in the proportional valve; finally consider the problem of the controller.
3. Wind pressure failure,The air pressure failure of the wall-hung boiler is mainly caused by the fan, air pressure switch and smoke pipe,You can first check if the smoke pipe is blocked or if there is strong wind, you can clean the pipe and wait for the wind to stop and press the reset button to solve it;Then check the air pressure switch. The method to check the air pressure switch is to connect the two power cords of the air pressure switch to see if it is normal.If it can't work normally, try to replace the wind pressure switch;
4. Overheating is also a common failure, it is mostly caused by system resistance and water pump failure.Check the water pump first. If the water pump does not rotate, it can directly cause high temperature failure.You can look at the temperature change. If the temperature does not change or fluctuates very little, it may be caused by a water pump failure.Open the flat-blade screw of the water pump, and use a flat-blade screwdriver to turn the middle shaft until it can rotate easily.Then see if there is too much air in the system, too much air will also cause this kind of malfunction,If it shows that the temperature rises or drops momentarily, it can be judged that it is caused by the air in the system or excessive resistance;5. When the wall-hung boiler heating starts to burn, the water pressure rises sharply. It is necessary to check the failure of the expansion tank to see if the airbag of the expansion tank is leaking, causing the expansion tank to not bear pressure.
6. Temperature probe failures are mostly caused by the temperature probe not being connected properly, or the wall-hung boiler has been used for too long, and some temperature probes are rusted or necrotic; replacing the temperature probe can solve it.