how does a refrigeration pressure switch work
When the gas compression refrigeration system is working, the inlet of the compressor discharge port --- condenser --- expansion valve (capillary tube) belongs to the high pressure part.From the outlet of the expansion valve-the evaporator-the suction port of the compressor belongs to the low pressure part.The high pressure pipe of the pressure controller is connected to the discharge port of the compressor; the low pressure pipe is connected to the suction port of the compressor.The two pipes respectively drive the switches pushed by the pressure sensing element (diaphragm or bellows), namely the high pressure switch and the low pressure switch.These two switches are to protect the refrigeration system, and the high-pressure switch prevents the system from overloading.These two switches are to protect the refrigeration system, and the high-pressure switch prevents the system from overloading.As long as one of these two switches is activated, the protection machine will be stopped to prevent further damage to the system.The setting value of the high and low pressure switch is determined by the pressure enthalpy curve of the refrigerant (12, 22, 502, 134a, etc.) used in the system and the condensing pressure and evaporation pressure of the system design. The same refrigerant is also determined by the cooling method (wind Cold, water-cooled) and the condensation pressure is different.
Overview of refrigeration pressure switch
The refrigeration pressure switch is used for pressure control and pressure protection. When the system pressure reaches the set value, the switch automatically cuts off (or turns on) the high and low pressure ends of the circuit. The pressure switch integrated with the internal connection switch circuit is suitable for various refrigeration systems.
The medium is compressed air, freon, water, oil, etc.
Features of refrigeration pressure switch
1. It is used to protect the refrigeration compressor of refrigeration or air-conditioning equipment, so as to avoid the suction pressure is too low or the discharge pressure is too high.
2. Used to start and stop the fan of the refrigeration compressor and air condenser.
3. Equipped with a single-pole double-throw switch, the action value can be determined according to the pressure at the interface of its set value
4. Equipped with copper joints for Freon refrigerant system, and stainless steel joints
5. The structure of the micro switch has a reliable and fast switching function.https://www.bx-sensor.com