Equipment problems of wet sprinkler system
(1) The label is unknown. Valve opening and closing should have special signs for inspection during routine maintenance, but some units do not have obvious valve opening and closing signs.
(2) False alarms of pressure switches and hydraulic alarm bells.
(3) Poor drainage.The drainage facilities of the wet sprinkler system are mainly the water discharge valve at the terminal water test device and the discharge test valve at the wet alarm valve. Its function is to discharge water After the drain is turned on.However, the drainage capacity of many drainage facilities is less than that of the test valve or there is no drainage facility at all. The test valve will cause "flood" after it is opened.
(4) The water replenishment facility of the water pump adapter does not meet the requirements.According to GB50045-1995 (2005 Edition) "Code for Fire Protection Design of High-Rise Civil Buildings" and the following GB 50016-2006 "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings",The water pump adapter should be located within 15-40m from the fire-fighting water source and be convenient for use by fire-fighting vehicles.However, in practice, even though there are outdoor fire hydrants around the pump adapters of some units, they cannot be used normally. Once a fire occurs, firefighters rush to the fire scene and cannot use the pump adapters at all.
(5) The setting of the terminal water test device is unreasonable.According to GB 50084-2001 (2005 edition) "Specification for Design of Automatic Sprinkler System" (hereinafter referred to as "Spray Regulation")，The terminal water test device should be installed in the most convenient place, and should have sufficient drainage capacity. However, in order to facilitate the use of some units, the terminal water test device is placed in the ceiling of the corridor, room or toilet, which is extremely inconvenient to test the water.
(6) Improper installation and maintenance of nozzles.① In building decoration, the closed sprinkler did not take corresponding protective measures, so that cement mortar, paint, paint, etc. adhere to the heat sensitive components of the closed sprinkler, causing the closed sprinkler to not correctly sense temperature and prolong the fire extinguishing time.②Some large space buildings are divided into many small rooms due to secondary decoration or functional changes. The sprinklers originally designed for large spaces have not been adjusted due to the changes in space separation. There are no sprinklers in some separated areas, or there are sprinklers in improper locations. , Thus there is a blind spot for nozzle protection.③For some upright and pendulous sprinklers, the distance between the splash plate and the top plate is too close, which will affect the sprinkling in the event of a fire;Some sprinklers are installed too far from the top plate, exceeding 150mm, which will make the temperature sensing element heat up slowly when a fire occurs, and some can not even touch the hot smoke flow, so that the sprinklers cannot be opened in time.
(7) False alarm of water flow indicator.The water flow indicator is an important component of the automatic sprinkler system. It is generally installed on the water distribution mains of each partition of the system. It is an alarm device that converts the water flow signal into an electrical signal.Usually the alarm signal of the water flow indicator is sent to the alarm or control center to display the area where the nozzle sprays water, and monitor the system to act as an alarm.The false alarm of the water flow indicator is mainly manifested in the water pressure fluctuations generated when the system stabilized pump or variable frequency pump is running.The main reason for the false alarm of the water flow indicator is: the water flow indicator has no delay function or the delay time adjustment is too short, and the sensitivity adjustment of the water flow indicator is too high.
Changzhou Baixiang Auto Parts Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer specializing in the production and development of various pressure switches and pressure sensors. If you need, please contact us